Friday, December 18, 2015

Objective

      My objective for my product is to solely have it stand on its own. What separates my product from your average ballpark or in bar peanuts or snacks is that it’s authentic and unique. My product will be made in Brazil giving it its authenticity and originality. It’s not about making profit or money out of it, it is about providing and giving my customers a story to tell and an experience that they won’t forget and can share with their friends and family, establishing loyal customers. ““True friends” are both profitable and loyal. There is a strong fit between their needs and the company’s offerings. The firm wants to make continuous relationship investments to delight these customers and nurture, retain, and grow them. It wants to turn true friends into “true believers,” who come back regularly and tell others about their good experiences with the company.” Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong/Kotler, page 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment