Friday, December 4, 2015

Implementation evaluation control

     I have asked my close friends and family about this project and about this product, they say they would love to taste it. Seems like a very highly genuine idea and product that they would like to experience along with have the privilege to taste something exotic from another part of the world.  They asked if I would pair with a beer perhaps a local Brazilian beer or a Mexican beer. Most of the people that I asked consume beer and like peanuts, they suggested perhaps pairing it with a lager. Having the lager’s rich thick musky flavor with a sweet and spicy snack could be ideal. I also pitched some ideas about the sports arena snacks and they seem to agree with me as well. As I stated in my Promotions, I would like to pitch to the local bars here in Vegas, starting with PTs and/or Mulligans. I think they have a solid base and the capability to sale my product and they do have a demographic and loyal customers as well. I wouldn’t mind once we have established a solid foundation with the locals, go and pitch it to the local sports arenas. It would solidify my product and the establishment of a local product from an exotic place.

No comments:

Post a Comment